Essential Material Distribution on September 15, 16 & 17 from 2:00pm - 6:00pm:
Osbourn students and families, the essential material distribution will occur as planned on September 15, 16, & 17 from 2:00 - 6:00 PM. The following is the breakdown of how we will distribute in alpha order by the last name to our students/families:
Tuesday, September 15 A - F
Wednesday, September 16 G - O
Thursday, September 17 P - Z
This will be a DRIVE - THRU event with parents/students remaining in their cars while picking up materials.
There will be two distribution sites for materials on the Osbourn campus during the 3-day event:
1) Driver's Education Parking Lot~ This is located in the school's back and can be accessed off Wellington Road. At this location, instructional materials for classes in Art, AVID, CTE, ESOL, Leadership, Math, Science, Social Studies, and World Languages will be distributed.
2) Johnson Learning Building Parking Lot~ This is located in the front of the school, between the Johnson building and Osbourn's main building; Performing Art classes such as Band, Guitar, and Orchestra will be distributing musical instruments.
When you arrive, you will be greeted by the Osbourn Security team, who will ask for the students' last name and help direct you to the distribution site. When you arrive at the front of the line to receive your materials, please present the Osbourn staff member with your last name and the items you are picking up. Once you have all of your items, we ask you to exit the distribution area with caution.
For a more in-depth look at which classes and teachers will be distributing items and the maps of the distribution sites, please see the links below.
School Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
2020 - 2021 OHS Activities/Events/Information:
- Virtual Town Hall II - September 23 @ 6:00pm
- (En Español) Virtual Town Hall II - September 23 @ 7:00pm
- First Quarter Interims - September 23
- Virtual Back to School Night - October 8 @ 6:00pm
- End of First Quarter - October 14
- Parent/Teacher Conference - October 22 & 23
- Second Quarter Interims - November 16
- Proposed Start of Winter Sports - December TBD
- End of Second Quarter - December 22
- Third Quarter Interims - February 5
- Proposed Start of Fall Sports - February TBD
- Homecoming - March TBD
- End of Third Quarter - March 12
- Proposed Start of Spring Sports - April TBD
- Fourth Quarter Interims - April 26
- Prom - May 1
- Graduation - May 25
- Last Day of School - May 28
Please click here for a Community Resource List that includes support information for food, shelter, clothing, and more.
Por favor haga clic aquí para acceder la Guía de los Recursos Comunitarios, la cual contiene información sobre cómo obtener apoyo con alimentos, ropa y vivienda, entre otros.
First Quarter Interims
We are halfway through the first marking period. First quarter interims will be available through the PowerSchool Parent Portal by September 23, 2020. Parents please review grades/assignments with your student and reach out to their teachers if you have any questions.
For parents of special education students- Due to an error resulting from an upgrade to VAIEP, progress notes will be delayed until October 6, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Reportes Interinos del Primer Trimestre
Estamos a mitad del primer período de marcado. Los interinos del primer trimestre estarán disponibles a través del Portal para Padres de PowerSchool el 23 de septiembre. Padres por favor revisen las calificaciones/tareas con su estudiante y comuníquese con sus maestros si tiene alguna pregunta.
Para los padres de estudiantes en educación especial- Debido a un error resultante de la actualización de VAIEP, las notas de progreso se retrasarán hasta el 6 de octubre de 2020. Nos disculpamos por cualquier inconveniente.
i-Ready Family Information Session
The i-Ready “Administering the Diagnostic at Home” session is designed to help K-8 grade families engage with i-Ready. Read more and register here.
Sesión informativa de i-Ready para la familia
Sesión de i-Ready “Administrar el diagnóstico en casa” está diseñada para ayudar a las familias de estudiantes en grados K-8 a involucrarse en i-Ready para que apoyen a sus estudiantes en casa. Leer más y registrarse aquí.