Welcome to Fourth Grade!
In this folder, you will find 2 choice boards per subject (Language Arts, Math, Virginia Studies, and Reading).
- Choice Board #1 should be completed for two weeks, March 16 - March 27. For each subject board, 9 activities must be completed.
- Choice Board #2 should be completed for one week, March 30 - April 3. For each subject board, 5 activities must be completed.
- Spring Break is April 6-13, so there are no choice board activities during that week. However, if you'd like to complete more of the activities, feel free! :)
If completing an activity on lined paper, please label the activity you will be completing. For example, "Science Choice Board #1- Solar System Picture."
Be sure to keep evidence of all of the activities that you complete. It would be helpful to keep everything in a folder, notebook, or binder to turn into your teacher once we return to school. It is YOUR responsibility to complete the work and keep up with your learning! :)
Distance Learning Choice Boards:
Math Choice Boards:
Language Arts Choice Boards:
Virginia Studies Choice Boards
Science Choice Boards
Contact your child's teacher with any questions or problems accessing the material.
- Students should be reading at least 20 minutes a day at home and practicing their math facts weekly.
- Our SOL notebook homework assignments are due every Friday. Students will receive a new assignment that same day to complete for the next week.
- Please make sure to check your child's yellow ROAR folder for important information and communication.
- Our students learn best when they are at school on time and ready for the day!