Welcome to Fourth Grade!
A Few Reminders...
- Students should be reading at least 20 minutes a day at home and practicing their math facts with their flash cards weekly.
Students must attend school every day to be counted as present. Attendance is measured by having at least one meaningful interaction with school. Activities considered meaningful are:
- Participation in live and recorded instruction within a 24 hour period
- Submission of completed work assignment
- Email/phone/text/communication through Schoology with student or parent about learning!
- Materials for learning:
- Keep materials together in the bag and box
- Find a place in your home where students can “reach” them when needed
- Use the materials for school work or practice not for playtime...lots of practice is good!
- Put the materials back in the bags and box when school time is over!
- Return to Learn Family Resources
- Please use the Remind App, email or messaging feature in Schoology to communicate questions or concerns to your student's teacher!