Information Technology (IT) works to deliver transformative technology services and leadership in an efficient, equitable, and secure manner in order to foster a 21st-century learning environment and promote operational excellence. Each school and department is supported by highly-qualified team members providing services in the areas of:
- Digital Experience
- Endpoint Management
- Infrastructure and Engineering
- Enterprise Systems
- Data Center Operations
- Project Management
- Technology Assessment and Acquisition
Student 1:1 Devices
- Manassas City Public Schools provides an individual laptop for each student to use during the school year. Learn more about these devices here.
- The Tech Plan serves as a strategic planning tool that supports the mission, vision, and beliefs of the school division. Access the most recent Tech Plan here.
- MCPS’ Tech4Home program provides information for students, parents, and staff members to purchase certain technology equipment and services for home use at discounted rates. See what's available here.
Director of Information Technology
Mona Kay Helper