The Department of Information Technology (IT) works to deliver transformative technology services and leadership in an efficient, equitable, and secure manner in order to foster a 21st Century learning environment and promote operational excellence.
IT provides the services in the following areas:
- Networking: Internet, Routing and Switching, Wireless, Data Cabling, Network Security
- Enterprise Systems: Domain Services, Email and Archival, Network Storage, Mobile Device Management, Imaging and Patch Management, Student Information System
- Hardware: Computers, Tablets, Printers, Copiers, Interactive Boards and Projectors
- Communications: Enterprise Telephones, Voice Mail, Cell Phones, PA and Master Clock systems
- Customer Support: Help Desk Services, Project Management, Technology Assessment and Purchasing
Explore some of the ways IT can help you: