The Department of Information Technology (IT) works to deliver transformative technology services and leadership in an efficient, equitable, and secure manner in order to foster a 21st century learning environment and promote operational excellence.
IT provides the services in the following areas:
- Networking: internet, routing and switching, wireless, data cabling, network security
- Enterprise Systems: domain services, email and archival, network storage, mobile device management, imaging and patch management, student information system
- Hardware: computers, tablets, printers, copiers, interactive boards and projectors
- Communications: enterprise telephones, voicemail, cell phones, PA and master clock systems
- Customer Support: help desk services, project management, technology assessment and purchasing
Explore some of the ways IT can help you: