Due to the VERY LOW turn out with applications. There will be no yearbook club this year.
ALL APPLICATIONS AND TEACHER RECOMMENDATION FORMS WILL BE DUE BY PAST DUE
Students will be notified of acceptance or none acceptance-PAST DUE.
All applicants must return application into Miss Lubold ONLY. If not, students may not be considered to be part of the club.
Yearbook Club Information:
- 6th grade students ONLY
- Application Required (files are on this webpage and grade level office)
- One Teacher Recommendation Needed (student may pick any current teacher)
- Meets during the month of January and February T/TH after school (dates will be released to selected students)
- No fee to participate
- Students will be notified of acceptance status
- Students need to be responsible, respectful, and safe in order to join this club
- Students should have some knowledge of technology
- Students will be invited to a field trip to the Newseum in Washington DC. (There will be a fee to this field trip)
Please contact Ashley Lubold for more information at ext 6745 or email@example.com.