Student Support Services
The Student Support Coordinator serves as Manassas City Public Schools' Intervention Specialist and provides support in the following areas:
- Project Hope/McKinney-Vento Homeless Act: Program for students and families experiencing homelessness
- Fostering Connections: Support for students in foster care.
- Local liaison for student enrollment:
- Student & Exchange Visitor Program (International Studies)
- Immigrant enrollment
- Division liaison for HomeBound/Base Instruction
The Office of Student Support Services encompasses school social workers and school counselors.
Dr. Monique Cowell
Student Support Coordinator