Course Registration/Selection Information for the 2021-22 School Year
- Rising 9th Grade Course Registration Information:
To prepare our rising 9th grade students from Metz MS, the OHS Counseling Staff will be providing opportunities for parents and students to find out important information about the transition to Osbourn HS.
- February 17th -Welcome to OHS Video that will be shown to students through their Advisory
- February 17th- Rising 9th Parent/Student Virtual Grade Course Registration Presentation 6:30pm – presented by OHS School Counseling Staff and OHS Faculty
- February 23rd and 24th – Virtual Course Registration Presentation through 8th grade math classes – presented by OHS School Counselors
- Teacher Discussions with Students for Course Recommendations for the 2021-22 School Year:
Between January 25th and February 10th teachers will be discussing possible course options and recommendation with their students through their classes. Teachers will also be providing course recommendations through Power School.
- Course Registration 2021-22 Kickoff Video through Advisory:
On Wednesday, February 10th through Advisory the School Counseling Staff will present a video lesson to kick off the 2021-22 course registration season.
- Course Registration/Curriculum Overview for Students and Parents
On February 10th, from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m., Osbourn HS will be sponsoring a Course Registration/Curriculum Overivew for all students and parents. School Counselors will present an overview of the course registration process for the 2021-22 school year. Faculty members will also be available to assist with answering course selection questions.
- Counselor/Student Meetings to Select/Confirm Courses:
Between February 16th and March 26th, students will have one on one virtual meetings with their assigned counselor to review and confirm and select their courses for the 2021-22 school year.
- Current 9th Grade students will meet during PE 9 classes
- Current 10th Grade students will meet during PE 10 classes
- Current 11th Grade students will meet during US History classes
All of these events/programs are designed to assist students and parents in making informed decisions about your course selections for next year and beyond. Please take advantage of these resources/opportunities.
If you have any questions regarding the Course Registration process for the 2020- 2021 School year, please contact the OHS School Counseling Services Office at 571-377-7026.