Aflac is an extra measure of financial protection. When you're sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits directly to you, unless otherwise assigned, to help you and your family with unexpected expenses.
- Applying for insurance policies
- Changing your coverage benefits
- Adding to or deleting from your family coverage
- Adding to your individual coverage
- Updating or changing your coverage
- Changing beneficiaries
- Submitting a claim
- Introducing Aflac to friends or relatives who are not employed with MCPS
- Going on a leave of absence
- Keeping your coverage when you retire or change jobs
Claims may be submitted via phone, fax, or mail.
Phone: (800) 99-Aflac (800-992-3522)
Fax: (877) 442-3522
Mailing Address: 1932 Wynnton Road, Columbus, GA 31999