Free and Reduced Meals
Meal Distribution - MCPS will continue to distribute "Grab and Go" meals throughout the summer (and during distance learning) at three (3) sites using appropriate social distancing and minimal personal contact. Meals will be provided on Mondays only from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Students will be given a five-day supply of meals at that time. This format allows everyone to do our part in reducing the amount of possible exposure for students, staff, and community members. Meal distribution sites are Osbourn High School, Weems Elementary School and Round Elementary School. (Until distribution resumes at Round, residents in need of meal service are encouraged to go to Osbourn High School, Dean Elementary School or Weems Elementary School.)
- Applications must be resubmitted every year and can be submitted at any point during the school year.
- For fastest processing, submit the online application (below) rather than a paper application.
- Only one application is needed per household, and multiple students should be listed on the same form.
- Paper applications can be obtained from the cafeteria or main office at your school.
- If you have received a letter stating that your have automatically qualified for free and reduced meals, you do not need to fill out an application. Make sure that all of your students are listed on the letter. If one or more student is missing, contact our office at 571-377-6057.
To submit online meal application, click here.