MCPS Mission, Vision and Beliefs
Each student becomes a positive, contributing member of society by maximizing his or her potential.
Manassas City Public Schools, in collaboration with families, employees, and community members, will provide a safe and innovative learning environment that inspires, engages, and challenges all students.
- We believe students must have access to high-quality instruction to develop skills to support their success and on-time graduation.
- We believe student learning must include opportunities for critical thinking, collaboration, communication, creativity, and citizenship.
- We believe in open, proactive communication as one community in support of student success.
- We believe financial decisions should be based on an inclusive and open process that supports student learning.
- We believe in an innovative, safe and orderly environment that maximizes student performance.